| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Malatya in July is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.8 °C (92.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 2.8mm (0.1in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 14:10 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Malatya July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Malatya, Turkey
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Malatya: