| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Malatya in February is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.7 °C (28.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in February is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 35.6mm (1.4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 10:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Malatya February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Malatya, Turkey
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Malatya: